facebook

Frat rankings 2021-2022

by:    

K sig- fun guys best parties
KA- fun besides the snu party
Ato- consistently decent socials
Phi delt- sucks they cant have alc in the house, all the guy I’ve met have been super nice
SAE- newly back, need to have more events and pledge classes
Sig Chi- were on sopro last semester so it’s tough to rank but the guys I’ve met have either been super sweet or super creepy.
SNU- Halloween party sucked ass, guys are elitist pr¡cks
Phi psi- either a hit or miss w guys, parties, and swaps.
Beta- weird that they just throw one big party at the hanger but you do you beta
Sig pi- consistently good late nights, consistently bad parties
D psi- horrible parties but nice guys and good late nights
Pi kapp- they have the opportunity to be fun but are just weird rn
Dke- self explanatory
Chi psi- also self explanatory and I’m pretty sure they’re leaving next year?

Posted By: The boys
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You must be an Adpi or aopii

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

I’m a senior in hs right now (oos, midwest) and want to rush in the fall. I’ve only talked to a few actives but can I get the rundown on Delta Psi, DKE, Beta, and Kappa Sigma

By: co 2026
by: nbhg   

Delta Psi- they are stereotyped as smart guys. all of the d psis I have met are super sweet guys. They have a lot of late nights that are pretty fun.
DKE- a very weird group of guys, they're good up north but they have a lot of weird guys and not a lot of girls like to hang out with them
Beta- a wide range of guys this year they had 1 huge party a semester, they are fun and have amazing headliners but you basically only get to go to 2 parties a year. Overall I like betas but they arent the most social.
Kappa Sig- huge parties, very social guys, most of them like to ski if you know what I mean.

By: nbhg
#3by:    

no. just no

By: srry
#4by:    

No not really.

By: ahhh
by: .   

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.