facebook

Ole Miss Truth Time

by: Yep

No one at this school is top tier. It’s a place for mean girls to find husbands so they can raise more mean girls. Try being the Christians you claim you are in your bios.

Posted By: Yep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: please   

You again. You poor thing, try to move on.

By: please
by: WowMar 12, 2022 10:10:35 PM

You really are pathetic and condescending. You poor thing, try to be a decent human being for a change.

By: Wow
by: ^Mar 12, 2022 10:48:19 PM

Nobody likes a preachy little self-righteous whiner. Focus on improving yourself and maybe people won't be so repulsed.

By: ^
#2  by: friends?   

I hope you find some friends, I really do. Not me though, I wouldn't want to spend 10 minutes around such negativity. But surely you can find one person here not to offend, and then maybe you could actually have something nice to say and have a chance at making a friend?

By: friends?
by: AndMar 13, 2022 9:28:54 AM

Proving OPs point again…. Sigh…. Wish people at this school could be nice just once.

By: And
by: ^Mar 13, 2022 11:04:08 AM

Yeah, because OP is being so NICE. "No one at this school is top tier. It’s a place for mean girls to find husbands so they can raise more mean girls" is a snarky, all-inclusive, insulting post to an entire school. Real NICE, OP. If you can't find one person here you approve of then the problem is YOU and you need some therapy besides ranting on greekrank.

By: ^
#3  by: 🤡   

OP = bitter GDI who's nOt LiKe ThE oThEr GiRlS

By: 🤡

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.