facebook

Axo is offical

by:    

Is axo gonna take the theta house or just be house less for a few years

Posted By: Axo
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

from what I have heard they are going to be in the theta house. chio obviously won't be done with their house but I think this might be their last year of the lease at theta

By: axo is
#2by:    

The Pike house is available. Chi O can use it for recruitment

By: Frat Row
#3by:    

AXO officially bought the Theta house and should be moving in

By: 3
by: huh?   

Who's going to move in? There is no chapter yet.

By: huh?
#4by:    

Hopefully they won't get the same level of bullying that Theta received (...cough, cough, particularly talking to you, AOPi).

By: Good Luck AXO

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hah   

DG bullied Zeta off to get their land but AOPi has talked about a house renovation for a decade and it hasn’t happened. Nationally they are closing chapters not renovating them.

By: Hah
#5by:    

I wonder

By: weird
by: when   

Is it really happening

By: when
#6by:    

Moving in as in they will have access to the house. Idk how long after the first recruitment, but the nationals bought the house.

By: To huh
#7by:    

AXO has much better reputation than APhi everywhere else and probably has more southern region legacies than ADPi and AOPi so I think they will do well.

By: Well
#8by:    

I hope they do well. Having pledge classes here with over 100 girls is not good for anyone. We need more chapters, but everyone has to play nice.

By: AChi
by: Idk   

Seems like dues will go up with lower numbers and same bills

By: Idk
#9by:    

No one will want to be in this sorority. It’ll take YEARS to build

By: yikes
by: hang on   

You might be surprised. They have done a great job coming on at State and there are a lot of Bama alumnae nearby, which is a very strong chapter and those ladies know a thing or two about building a successful chapter in the South. AXO typically looks for go-getter leadership types that have brains and classic good looks with a low tolerance for fakery and BS. AXO also has a track record of being good panhellenic team members on their campuses who generally don't care about ranks. IMO that's what we need at Ole Miss and I think they are very brave for coming on here and no sorority would without a lot of confidence. If they fail we are all going to take a hit and be a less desirable school.

By: hang on
#10by:    

That’s scary

By: exciting

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.