facebook

Just in fact losers 2

by:    

If you’re in Greek life you more than likely make fun of GDI’s because they don’t have many friends. When you graduate you’re gonna know what it feels like to be a loner and you’re gonna suffer from bullying GDI’s.

Posted By: Not sorry
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You need help. You come on here with hate for thousands of people, most of whom you don't even know, and are clinging to the hope that they all get bullied after graduation by people like you who weren't in a frat or srat. Your posts on here aren't doing a thing but making you look like an immature idiot. Seek counseling and find some peace. Or graduate already and start a new life somewhere.

By: ooh we are scared
by: Umm   

I’m not hoping people get bullied after college. All I’m saying is that if you’re the type of person who is mean towards other people something is coming to you after you graduate because you’re not gonna have a whole bunch of friends with you after you leave oxford.

By: Umm
#2by:    

If you’re a bad person people will eventually see through that and not want to be around you

By: Umm
#3by:    

Don't call people losers or presume to lecture them on your opinion of their faults. Being desperate and preachy is just annoying and pathetic.

By: Ew
#4by:    

I have as many GDI friends as I do close friends in my sorority. So maybe you're just focused on whatever sorority you're in and not seeing what you don't want to see. Limiting yourself to your sorority makes you the one who will struggle out in the real world.

By: It's probably just you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

@not sorry

you’re wrong our sorority/fraternity friends will be in our weddings and in our tent in the grove at homecomings for years to come, they will help connect us with people in towns we move to and maybe even help us get a job. My guess is that no one is bullying you it’s just that you see everything negatively and play victim and think everything is about you all the time. It’s not. No one cares that you aren’t in a house but you.

By: Ok
by: Me - it's all me   

all while sipping our mint julips and having those peasant people fanning us while we sit by our lavish pools.....

it can't be about you all the time because obviously it's about me all the time

By: Me - it's all me
by: ^   

You should probably move out of the basement you are living in and get around some.

By: ^
by: Not again   

looks like the Chi-O mommies have returned for their 'our sorority is our life' serial drama sagas. I hope this doesn't become a daily thing.

By: Not again
by: Don’t assume and judge   

You don’t know what it’s like to be in the other person shoes. Get out of your small headed way of thinking.

By: Don’t assume and judge
#6by:    

It must really suck to be a GDI

By: Ok
by: Lol   

When you’re out of college you’re gonna know what it’s like. You think you’re cool for making fun of people but all it shows is your insecure in yourself so you have to bully and that you’re dumb ass with no common sense. I’m sorry you have nothing better to do but to bring people down to your sorry worthless level.

By: Lol
#7by:    

No one has time or cares to make fun of you. People are too busy enjoying college. Sorry that you have a complex and are letting it ruin your experience.

By: Huh?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.