facebook

Nee Uber pickup locations

by:    

This is complete overreach by Democrat mayor Robyn Tannehill (daughter will be a pnm this fall) there is no problem with cars in the square after 9pm that is so bad that girls need to be left wandering parking lots or accepting rides from strangers after being at bars. Guess the police have seen a decline in drunk driving tickets from Uber being used and they need to get the public intoxication revenue. Ridiculous!

Posted By: Ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Agreed

By: ox
#2by:    

there are several designated ride share pick-up points that is actually safer because drunk girls will know that these are ubers and not randoms pretending to be their ride

By: what
by: Uh   

You obviously have never used Uber. The app tell you the car and tracks it and the girls know the driver is supposed to say your name. This just makes it easier for stalkers to find the girls. This will encourage drunk kids to drive and to go pick up girls waiting for rides. Tannehill is on another power trip and out of touch as usual.

By: Uh
by: actually   

A few years ago a drunk girl got into a random car on the square that she thought was her uber and ended up being held captive and assaulted for several days by this person. Just because a person should know to follow the app, ask the driver his name, look at the make of car, etc. we also know that when kids are drunk they don’t always think logically! Having a designated area for ride share pick-up and drop off will help eliminate those mistakes.

By: actually
#3by:    

She's an independent and has daughters of her own. I don't think this is an overreach with bad intentions.

By: Ok so
#4by:    

She is a huge lib

By: DDD
#5by:    

The mayor is a major lib and overreaching. Letting every pervert and mugger know where girls will be waiting for cars and the most likely walking paths is far more dangerous for the students.

By: Haha
#6by:    

our own student “government” supported it. It's terrible. Defund ASB

By: ASB sux

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

I, too, remember my political views when I was still spending mom and dad's money 😂😂

By: Ah yes
#8by:    

This is ridiculous. I don’t want my daughter walking around the scary streets at night trying to find her ride. There is a better way for this

By: Ridiculous
by: A mom!   

What sorority is your daughter in? Wow this is the first self admitted mom I've seen here.

By: A mom!
#9by:    

Her daughter is going to State!

By: nosy
by: Naomi   

Getting away from her mother.

By: Naomi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.