facebook

Prayer for the evil

by:    

Today & everyday I pray for those who secretly wish me bad for those who try to intentionally harm me in any way shape or form , for those who put out malice in this world for they are not aware of the effects that are coming right back at them . Thank you GOD , NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER!

Posted By: Read this!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I pray you get the help you need.

By: JP
#2by:    

Also praying that you get the help you need and stop wasting your time spouting your venom to people who are tired of it. If you're unhappy- do something about it. Good lord.

By: Ummmm
by: You’re such a bad person   

You’re heartless and insensitive.

By: You’re such a bad person
by: Ummmm   

Hahaha you’re right! I’m an evil mean people.

By: Ummmm
#3by:    

If you go to one of those churches that counts this kind of mean spirited condemnation of others as witnesses you are as evil as they come and very misinformed

By: Ha
by: No   

I’m not putting spite out into the world. I’m not intentionally putting people down to make myself feel better. I think a bunch of the people around here go to church and do evil things but use the fact that they go church as a justification that they aren’t bad people but they really are.

By: No
by: No   

I’m not teaching no one about the Bible. I’m letting people know that bullying isn’t cool. The hate you’re putting out is out of self hatred.

By: No
#4by:    

@no you are absolutely intentionally putting people down to make yourself feel better and I assume you go to church and you are on this site using that as justification to judge others which is literally against the teachings of the Bible and also evil.

By: Nono

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.