facebook

@@@@@@evil people

by:    

Someone who is overly critical, domineering, or authoritative, or who is physically or psychologically abusive. The intensifier "big" implies a level childishness, immaturity, or a lack of seriousness or severity if used by an adult.

Posted By: Jesus
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Definition of a bully

By: Jesus
#2by:    

First of all no one knows what you are taking about. Secondly, it’s so poorly expressed even if we knew the context we wouldn’t be impressed. Finally (and most importantly) Jesus would never.

By: Looney
by: Truth   

Jesus wouldn’t want people to go around bullying others. Bullying is a sin because it’s rooted in self centeredness, enjoyment in seeing others suffer, and low self esteem.

By: Truth
#3by:    

If seeing other people miserable makes you happy then you have issues

By: Issues
#4by:    

What bullying? Who is miserable?

By: Huh?
by: Who is miserable?   

The people who are getting bullied. It’s unfortunate that bad people take their anger out on others.

By: Who is miserable?
#5by:    

Transfer!

By: Omg
#6by:    

Judging others is the same as bullying according to your definition of being self centered and enjoying other people suffering.

By: Um
#7by:    

I’m not intentionally looking at other people and making them feel bad in person. A lot of the people at this school claim they are Christian or “rEliGiOuS” but they are evil people. I’m just warning those evil people that the man above doesn’t like you intentionally making other people feel bad. It’s okay….. I guess you’ll have something coming too you soon to make you realize.

By: God don’t like evil
by: And……   

Don’t try to rewrite or reword what I said either. If you’re a bad person who had bullied others in the past their is no getting around it.

By: And……
#8by:    

I get it-you’re not an Ole Miss student at all. You’re a self righteous, judgmental old guy that considers misuse of the Lord’s word some sort of missionary work. Go back to Gloster.

By: Oh
by: Truth hurts   

You’re getting very defensive about the fact that I said it’s wrong to bully and be mean to others. I guess that’s what bad people like you do.

By: Truth hurts
#9by:    

There you go trying to play judge and name calling. You might want to drink as much water as you can now because where you are going it is gonna be hot 🥵

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.