facebook

I hate ole miss

by:    

It’s so sad when someone loses their life. What I hate the most are the fake people who act like they cared about you and post it on their social media like y’all were such great friends but behind their back they talked bad about that person. Everyone is so fake and should be shamed for it.

Posted By: @evil fake people
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Call them out !!

By: Hi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

How would you know someone talked bad about someone unless you were part of the conversation?

By: Keys
#3by:    

Single car accident ran off the road and hit a tree at 2am. Driver is still alive as of now. Prayers to their families.

By: DD
by: Pls   

Who is talking bad about her??

By: Pls
#4by:    

Are you the same poster that keeps posting about how awful ole miss is? Like- 7 posts worth

By: Omg
by: Um   

I know right?! Just transfer. Doesn’t seem like anyone will be begging her to stay.

By: Um
#5by:    

I think it’s that guy that comes on campus with the sign listing everyone that is going to hell.

By: Haha
by: Lolol   

Hahaha

By: Lolol
by: You got issues!   

You’re very judgmental yourself.

By: You got issues!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.