facebook

Ranks from the boys

by:    

There are a lot of troll posts on here so I asked my guy friends to set the record straight

kd/dg
xo/ddd/kkg
pi phi/phi mu
aphi/adpi/aoii

Posted By: guys
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't think kappa is interchangeable with tri delt and chi o. They are probably closer to those than pi phi and phi mu, but are definitely the last in their row

By: kappa
#2by:    

About Right

By: correct
#3by:    

Switch aphi and phi mu

By: Switch
by: this   

kd/dg
xo/ddd/kkg
pi phi/aphi
phi mu/adpi/aoii

By: this
#4by:    

You’re guy friends did not put KD top-KDs are boring and give the worst head on campus.

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

This is so old! No one cares about old school, your grandmother's sorority nonsense. Praise God there are now OOS girls who are amazing in sororities especially great OOS in AOII, Alpha Phi, and a few others. Ole Miss does not like change, but change is here. Thank goodness! They can't put groups down like they once did because they came to campus less than 100 years ago. SHOCK! News flash! That is in the past, grandmothers. Look what Ole Miss did to Zeta and Theta, both very strong nationally, but Ole Miss never allowed them to thrive just like they try to do to ADII, AOII, Alpha Phi, Pi Phi, etc., but these sororities are too strong nationally with strong chapters across the country and region. These sororities also have so many sweet, smart, and beautiful girls in their chapter and very strong alumnae. So, give it up, third-generation Mississippians (Can you imagine how awful that must be?). These ranks are as old and outdated and the moms, grandmothers, and alums who post on this site.

By: Get Over It
#6by:    

Correct ranking

By: Accurate

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.