facebook

Warning!!!!!!!!!!!

by:    

The hardest thing thing at this school is to make good friends who aren’t fake and judgmental. Going to school here taught me most people are evil and bad. They are fake and thrive on spreading rumors. This school is filled with people who act like they are religious but in their free time they bully others. most people are only nice to people who have status but they are mean to everyone else. I am convinced that these Mississippi people are bigots and evil.

Posted By: ⚠️
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nah dude this is so true

By: correct
by: Yeah   

2/3 of ole miss people be like that. It’s okay I guess they don’t wanna go to heaven.

By: Yeah
#2by:    

People only what to be friends with people who have clout rather than good people

By: Mississippians are fake
#3by:    

Only uptight and judgmental people fit in at this school

By: Yep
#4by:    

Girl, give it a rest. Like seek some counseling.

By: Ok
by: Okay   

I don’t need counseling. I want to get away from these awful fake mean evil people that go to this school. I’m giving people a warning that a bunch of people at this school aren’t nice open minded type people they are shallow and judgmental as it gets. I think you need to give the fact that DG isn’t that good of a sorority a rest.

By: Okay
#5by:    

You are ranting to people who don't really care and are only on this site for the drama. You aren't going to convince anyone not to go to Ole Miss. Time to stop vomiting your personal problem all over greekrank.

By: blah blah blah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Not to mention….   

Yeah this school is also filled with people like you who thrive on drama. Like why are you so worried about other people? Shouldn’t you be worried about losing weight or something?

By: Not to mention….
#6by:    

Are all the hate posts a disgruntled DG?

By: Uh
#7by:    

Hatful bitter losers who feel the need to take it out on others

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.