facebook

Very very objective ranks

by: Not nationals

In a perfect world, the ranks would be based on merit and getting great girls, but this is Ole Miss, so tradition is still really important. One good rush (ADPi) or one bad rush (PM) doesn't change much for a sorority, but multiple over a few years it does (DDD). Also imo having only 10 sororities means that they all rush very differently so I disagree with the "we only need 3 tiers" thing. Interchangeable within tiers though:
KD XO
DG DDD
KKG PM
AP PBP
ADPI AOPi

Posted By: Not nationals
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Move   

Move phi mu down and aphi to the bottom. I agree adpi’s rush wasn’t good enough to bring the whole chapter up. Phi mu had 2 years of really bad rushes so more than half their chapter is made up of members from those rushes. At ole miss having to COB is the kiss of death as far as status goes. The only houses doing cob are phi mu, aphi, adpi, and aoii. A phi is still bottom for gpa and struggles to keep members because of their poor reputation. With only 380-something members they have the second smallest chapter on campus so they can’t compete with larger houses like pi phi and phi mu.

By: Move
by: alsoDec 23, 2021 7:19:31 PM

i agree that phi mu having 2 bad rushes moved them down but aphi has rushed better than pi phi, adpi, and aopi for years. pnms go aphi before those houses. but ur right they arent competing w/ phi mu. i would add to the post that dg rushing better than ddd for a few years puts them on top with kd and xo.

By: also
by: alsoDec 23, 2021 7:21:15 PM

maybe this:
kd
xo dg
ddd kkg
phi mu
aphi pi phi
adpi aopi

By: also
by: SorryDec 23, 2021 7:38:57 PM

@also a good rush is is defined by getting well-rounded, involved girls who are pretty, wealthy and get good grades. All of the houses go after this, which you can see by every top house having lots of these girls. A phi gets a lot of girls who are blacklisted from other sororities because they were mean in high school or did something embarrassing. With the lowest gpa on campus by far, I’d also say that they take a lot of grade risks that other houses can’t take because of national & chapter rules. I will say that aphi generally gets prettier girls than aoii, phi mu, pi phi, adpi, and sometimes even kappa. However, all of these houses (besides aoii) get girls who better fit the campus idea of a good rush

Kd xo ddd
Dg Kkg
Phi mu pi phi
Adpi aphi aoii

By: Sorry
by: YepDec 23, 2021 8:36:57 PM

The original post is close except Switch KKG and DDD

By: Yep
#2  by: Correct    

This is accurate

By: Correct
#3  by: Well   

The original post is close. Possibly switch KKG and DDD.

By: Well
by: Well Dec 23, 2021 11:36:29 PM

Also you could move aphi to the bottom

By: Well
#4  by: Ok   

Aphi doesn’t out rush anyone. Nobody wants to be a KD after September.

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.