facebook

Before you come to Oxford…….

by:    

The southern people at this school act like they are holy but they are a bunch are evil, mean, and judgmental people who are probably going to hell. They are only nice to people in their fake friend group rather than being nice to everyone. Good people are non judgmental and nice to everyone. The people here are judgmental towards everyone.

Posted By: Don’t come to oxford
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You’re a real one! This is spot on about this school.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don't be judgmental. Except about southern people. It's perfectly fine to come here and judge all the southern people.

By: judge-y
by: Observing    

I’m not being judgmental towards all southern people. I just think it’s wrong the way some of these people are. I’m not assuming things about someone it’s something I’ve observed with my eyes.

By: Observing
#3by:    

Sounds like a you problem. Bless your heart.

By: Lol
by: LOL   

Great example with “bless your heart”. That is southern for “f#ck you”. I speak southern. Duplicitous snakes.

By: LOL
#4by:    

Actual 'good people' don't feel the need to use insulting words about whole groups of people on an anonymous internet site. Look to yourself and your own issues.

By: "good"
#5by:    

Like any other school you go to, there are going to be cliques already formed from high school friends, camp group friends, etc. You may not break into that clique, and that especially true of the top fraternities and sororities at a competitive Greek-life school. Some out of staters think they are going to come in, know no one, and get in their most popular friend group and fraternity/sorority. It can happen, but it's a long shot. If you have the right expectations going in, OM/Oxford, like almost any other school, can still be a great experience. But this problem is not unique to Ole Miss and Oxford, or even the south, you just happened to pick them with different expectations.

By: MS
by: No   

It doesn’t even matter if you’re in a sorority or not. You still have to deal with these evil people.

By: No
#6by:    

You kinda sound like someone that would have had the same experience anywhere.

By: Um
by: No   

Didn’t have this type of problem in the other places I’ve lived in. I guess this is a Mississippi thing.

By: No
by: ^   

How many colleges have you actually attended? No, not on greekrank, in real life.

By: ^
by: Ole miss   

Ole miss

By: Ole miss
#7by:    

Aren’t you judging them in this post?

By: But
#8by:    

We get it. Growing up, you were wonderful and special and the bestest best little thing ever. And then you grew out of childhood and graduated high school and came to college. And, whoa.....wait a minute.....you found out that there are people who had never heard of you, who didn't jump up and down and get excited when you showed up, and whose priorities and social lives don't depend on being chummy with you. And instead of taking that as what should have been, for someone like you, a minor setback, a live and learn experience, and a get over yourself and them moment, your reaction is to judge all these people as evil and going to hell. The only thing to say to you about that is.....Good luck living your adult life, and hope you catch on soon.

By: special

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.