facebook

Warning!!!!!!!!

by:    

People at this school are extremely shallow and judgmental. Don’t come to this school if you’re actually a good person because this school is filled with mean fake people who will take their anger out on you.

Posted By: ⚠️
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

The school isn’t worse than anywhere else. Just the trolls on this gr

By: Ole miss
by: Not like this   

All schools have people who are negative but it’s not like ole miss or maybe even a school like bama. It’s something about the people in the south. A lot of people here are horrible and honesty evil. The crazy thing is that they believe they are good people but they un genuine.

By: Not like this
by: ^   

All you know about "the people in the south" is from the greekrank trolls who live on here and are from everywhere else because they are obsessed with their fantasy/virtual version of "the south." This site is for anyone who didn't mature and get a better life after middle school.

By: ^
by: Or   

I’m a freshman at ole miss who hates going to school there. Never met worse people in my life than people at that school. Anyone who is a good person from places outside of Alabama and Mississippi can probably tell you the same. Not all the people are evil but a lot definitely are.

By: Or
#2by:    

Facts

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I don’t mean this in a bad way, I’m genuinely curious but did you fall through rush? I’m just wondering if you feel burned because of that. One thing I do think is very unfair is rush. If you aren’t from the South, then you are at a disadvantage. Panhellenic makes it sound like you don’t need anything and the houses will get recs for you if they want you etc. and none of this is true. You need rifs, letters, certain clothes, accessories, alumni connections and a well designed resume and photo. People hire rush coaches here. I think anyone coming from the north, west coast or midwest might not know to do all this. Then they get here and rush is a disaster. Those pnms feel judged and rejected. It’s not fair because southern home towns had their fav pnms picked out a long time ago. A cute girl who knows no one can’t compete with a girl from Jackson who knows everyone. 🤷‍♀️

By: Curious
by: I’m in a sorority.   

I hate most of the girls in my sorority. They are all awful mean people. It doesn’t even matter if you’re in a sorority or not you still have to deal with these awful Mississippi people. All they do in their free time is to talk bad about everyone.

By: I’m in a sorority.
by: ^   

hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate

By: ^
by: ?   

Then why are their girls all over the country in sororities. This “bEInG fROM tHe sOutH” is nothing but BS.

By: ?
#4by:    

The houses that make people miserable are the ones that have the in state legacies and girls that were all in high school together because they keep the high school mentality for life-that’s why so many moms are on here from those houses.

Do yourself a favor and don’t live in Martin or room with a MS girl thinking it will help you unless you are an ole miss legacy that lives oos and your mom gets you a roomate that is also a legacy to the same house and well connected. Martin is filled with the worst of the worst when it comes to recruitment.

By: Honestly
#5by:    

Trueeeeee

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.