facebook

How difficult is recruitment?

by:    

I’m a future pnm and I just wanna know how hard the recruitment is at ole miss. Is it as crazy as bama? I know it’s selective but I kinda just wanna know how hard it is to go through

Posted By: Pls
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

People are extremely shallow and judgmental. All you gotta do is present yourself as someone who fits in with that group. It’s not that hard.

By: Advice
#2by:    

Biggest advice is to reach out to girls you went to high school with or message girls in sororities at ole miss. I also wouldn't just go after one sorority try and make friends with girls in every sorority. There are two reasons for this: 1. Knowing girls in the sorority can give you a vibe for the sorority as a whole (there are a lot of divergent niches in each sorority but this can help) and 2. It gives you a better chance of reviving invitations back to each of the houses during rush and get a bid from the house you want!

By: nm
#3by:    

It is just as competitive as Bama, especially for the top ones. You have to already know you have a good chance for those by now. You can get the middle ones if you don't have certain connections, but you'll still need good grades/resume, recs, be cute, good personality, etc.

By: MS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.