facebook

How I see the ranks

by: Okkk

XO/DDD/KD
DG/KKG
PI PHI/PHI MU
ADPI/AOPI/APHI
Basically the top switched around from how people normally put it. XO and DDD have more history on campus so I feel like they’re higher even though KD has a nicer house

Posted By: Okkk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Close   

Switch chi o and kd

By: Close
by: LolDec 10, 2021 11:52:14 AM

Kd is new money ddd and xo are old money. No matter how big your house is you won’t have the history and status those do

By: Lol
by: WhatDec 12, 2021 9:41:15 PM

Babe this is ole miss not the great gatsby. KD, DDD, XO

By: What
#2  by: Kd   

Looks like KD doesn’t like this one…

By: Kd
#3  by: Um   

Aphi has more cheerleaders than kappa and KD and maybe is tied with DG so I think they are top.

By: Um
by: lolDec 12, 2021 8:49:18 PM

what does that mean if they got cut from the other houses?

By: lol
#4  by: almost   

phi mu and aphi shouldn't be that low. the trolls won't like it but dg and kappa don't rush that much better than phi mu. and aphi rushes better than adpi and aopi, maybe pi phi depending on who you ask.
xo ddd kd
dg kkg phi mu
pi phi aphi
adpi aopi

By: almost
by: noDec 12, 2021 10:45:57 PM

aphi is the bottom house. they get the girls that are cut for rep and grades

By: no
by: @noDec 13, 2021 10:26:33 AM

I already thought APhi was above ADPi and AOPi, but I saw a good point on another post about why APhi should be above Pi Phi. I’ll bump it too but I’m copying it here:
The only hot take here is that I think APhi rushes better than Pi Phi because usually, great girls pref a top house over APhi and get APhi. With Pi Phi, (probably equally great) girls pref Pi Phi over another bottom house and get Pi Phi. Again, if we had more sororities, I would put APhi and Pi Phi in a tier above ADPi and AOPi because there's a big difference in their rushes.

By: @no
by: AphiDec 13, 2021 11:59:51 AM

That’s the definition of being a bottom house aphi. Normally girls will get a top/middle and a bottom house for pref. That’s why it makes sense for dg, kkg, phi mu, and pi phi to have girls that also pref lower tier houses like aphi, adpi, and aoii.

By: Aphi
by: Yes @@noDec 13, 2021 2:46:51 PM

I saw that post too and idk what the person above me is talking about but usually girls pref something like kd/aphi OR something like pi phi/adpi. It's not common to pref a tip top house/a very bottom house like kd/adpi. So yeah anyway that was a good point and aphi should be above pi phi.
And before the trolls say im an aphi, im another house's drop out ✨ and I don't want to hear it.

By: Yes @@no
by: Yes @@noDec 13, 2021 2:49:03 PM

kd xo ddd
dg
kappa phi mu
aphi pi phi
adpi aopi

By: Yes @@no
#5  by: MS   

All the KD posters won't like it but this is the actual rankings. KD is new money with only a handful of girls that could have gotten bids at DDD/XO. KD is a solid 3 but that is the best they'll ever be at OM.

By: MS

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.