facebook

Average Rankings for 2021

by:    

Looking at the recent rankings, here's how houses fall for 2021. Basically the self rankings of one house should balance out the self ranking by the others to be closest to how people actually see it.

KD, XO
DG, KKG, DDD
Phi Mu, Pi Phi
Aphi
ADPI, AOPi

Posted By: average
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I will say this is pretty spot on however chi o seems to have dropped a bit this year. I would put them on the second row and put kappa or dg with KD

By: Yes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmmm   

I would say KD has fallen this year and kappa is improving.

By: Hmmm
#2by:    

Thank you Aphi for your daily input. We can always count on you to get it wrong.

By: Again, so soon?
by: tru   

leave alpha phi alone kd, we can always count on u 2 be rude

By: tru
by: !!!   

kds r not only rude not cute.. y they make fun of a phi,

By: !!!
by: lol   

um aphi, kd doesn't even think about you

By: lol
#3by:    

As far as i can tell this is correct

By: this
#4by:    

A phi's self ranking even pushed them up in this!

By: biased
by: lol   

this isn't an actual average of the ranks. aphi just wanted to come up with something

By: lol
#5by:    

I would say that ddd is a littler higher within their tier

By: average
#6by:    

So if a house constantly self ranks then their rank will still be pushed up apparently

By: Soooo
by: kdd   

yes we r top on here

By: kdd
by: OMG   

I hate when someone says “self-rank” on this site. I automatically think “idiot”. This site is Greek Rank. Anyone can post a rank. Wouldn’t that mean that every rank on this site is a “self rank”? Think about it sis but try not to hurt yourself.

By: OMG
by: @OMG   

No, since I am not a student, I feel like I am the true arbitrator of houses at all schools and what I say is the most accurate everywhere. Plus any rank that puts KD top, Adpi up, or Aphi anywhere but last is self ranking and wrong because I hate them. Now kindly stfu!

By: @OMG
by: Real sorority girl   

I totally agree with you! Your ranks are the most accurate!

By: Real sorority girl
#7by:    

This is accurate

By: correct
#8by:    

KD, XO
DG, DDD, KKG
Pi Phi, ADPi, Phi Mu
Aphi, AOPi

By: now
by: OM    

u don’t even go here.

By: OM
#9by:    

KD is boring and not well liked on frat row and Chi O looks like a bunch of bled out vampire victims.

By: K
#10by:    

Accurate

By: OP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.