facebook

AXO there’s a big storm coming

by:    

so we all know AXO is coming to rebel drive next fall and i can’t help but worry/feel bad for them. ole miss is RUTHLESS towards new houses (ex: A Phi and DTD). a phi has been torn to shreads and can’t seem to do anything right in greek life’s eyes and a lot of it seems to be about “picking on the new kid”. so AXO do not be surprised if y’all are picked on for years after founding. its so high school and stupid but older houses feel threatened by the new houses that get the same girls as them bc they think their status is SO impressive that PNMs will undoubtedly pick them over an actually good sisterhood.

Posted By: yikes !!!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nobody cares more about their supposed 'rankings' and striving for greekrank approval more than APhi. We all know it, we all see it. It's a national strategy with them. They do this on every single greekrank site when they come onto a campus and start in with how they are already doing so well in the 'rankings.' UGA is another great example. And then they try to recover from the backlash. Stupid and shallow.

By: APhi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

The older houses aren't worried or threaten by the newer houses. They have more than enough legacies and connected recruits to pick from. The newer houses do tend to get the OOS/nonconnected recruits. Still great girls with great resumes - just probably not an established Ole Miss connection. APhi decided to come to campus and start bashing everyone - that's why they aren't particularly liked. Then they became the sorority no one wants to get stuck with.

By: Facts
#3by:    

The only house that will bash AXO will be APhi. AXO doesn’t have a house which will be an issue and end up helping ADPi and AOPi the most.

By: Ha
by: IDK   

If AXO can't get the Theta house/lot, where would they build? I wouldn't count on them coming if they can't start out with a house/lot.

By: IDK
#4by:    

Proof that aphi is on here bashing anyone? I’ll wait.

By: Lol
by: Can you read?   

Aphi is deplorable

By: Can you read?
by: Lol   

Still waiting for that proof. All I see is the usual troll bashing them and other houses.

Waiting…

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.