facebook

The real sad truth about hypocrites

by: New

Alpha Phi just recently established in the South. It’s doing very well regardless of what jealous girls on greek rank say. Y’all stay bashing on their “reputation”, yet you’re commenting mean things about girls all day. Seriously, check your own character before you start bashing other people’s rep (so hypocritical). Alpha phi isn’t a top house in the SEC because they haven’t the time to build up good connections and rep, like most of these houses who have been established for 200+ years.

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: @@yay   

Not bashing Alpha phi, I like the ones I know I lot. Especially my roommate and her friend. But since both got their bigs they've never heard or spent any time with them. And not for a lack of trying. You're floormate doesn't have that problem and thats great but others are.

Just saying they should try working to include everyone.

By: @@yay
by: OhNov 7, 2021 1:49:38 PM

Aphi doesn’t treat everyone the same. It is why they lose members.

By: Oh
by: Haha!Nov 8, 2021 2:42:26 PM

Your fantasies are hilarious.

By: Haha!
#12  by: Too much drama   

I don't think anyone on campus cares this much about APhi. Whatever issues y'all have, you need to work out for yourself and get off GR.

By: Too much drama
by: LolNov 8, 2021 2:47:13 PM

So stop posting about them troll. Don’t go back to KD or Adpi either. Better yet? Forget about spending all day posting all over GR and maybe get outside and meet real humans and stop living in this weird fantasy world all over this site. You’ll feel so much better about your life.

Praying for you.

By: Lol
by: OkNov 9, 2021 10:14:18 PM

Actually APhi that would be great advice for yourself. Trolling GR all day is time that could be spent working on that GPA or figuring out ways to keep your members from bailing. But if looking like an idiot is the look you’re going for, well have it.

By: Ok
#13  by: unbias   

as much as alpha phi is irrelevant, it's still talked about and heavily criticized. those two realities are not mutually exclusive. I'm a senior, not in alpha phi, but in a comparable "ranked" house and I saw all sides of it. good girls, bad girls, smart girls, dumb girls, girls who dropped like flies, girls who loved it, girls who were besties with their bigs, girls who weren't. it all exists in alpha phi. but I will agree they are picked on and heavily criticized the most. and dont come with the "only an aphi would say this" bc I wasn't. ill literally drop my own name lol

By: unbias
#14  by: Lol   

Notice how the aphi troll tries to act like they are same as KD? Honey you’re not. We cut y’all for a reason not because of numbers or legacies or connections. We didn’t want you to wear our letters.

By: Lol
by: for real Nov 10, 2021 8:59:40 AM

You cut “them” because they weren’t from your high school or a friend of your mom’s BFF or whatever. You sound bitter than your rigid process means you overlook many gorgeous, cool girls. But go off.

By: for real
#15  by: Uh no   

Nope. They had bad reps or low grades or came on campus and made bad decisions. Throwing up middle fingers in your VSCO may be cute where you are from but it doesn’t scream top tier.

By: Uh no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.