facebook

Answer me this

by:    

If literally everybody here is a mom or a troll, then who are you?

Posted By: Me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Thats a good question, good question, its very... existential! Who are you? Who am I?

By: Elaine
#2by:    

I'm a Mom and a Troll! It's so much fun ranking sororities when I'm not even on campus! I also like to insult young women because actually I'm jealous of their lives while my life is boring and pointless.

By: Double trouble
by: Close   

I’m not a mom. I’m still a virgin in my 40’s cause no man will approach me. If I had a family do you think I’d live on this site all day?

By: Close
by: Lol   

You’re the best @Close! Thank you for blessing us with your trolling! Tell us again how KD, Adpi and aphi suck! We love you!

By: Lol
#3by:    

Finallly someone put KD where they belong.

By: Funny
by: Yep   

Right there with aphi and adpi 😂

By: Yep
#4by:    

I’m an old lady who likes to self rank my daughter’s sorority, then I like comment endlessly on my original post.

By: Fun
#5by:    

I work for nationals for a bottom tier house and troll the site and then tell local members how to vote on posts. Sometimes I do ranks that I know will cause people to argue and other times I post stuff about the other new house to make myself feel better even though we recuit the same girls after every other house is done talking to them.

By: Exec
by: Lol   

Wonderful start for your fan fiction, but dirty no guy will touch you. I can see why, though. Maybe work on yourself instead of making up fantasies about girls who could be your children if you weren’t so sad.

By: Lol
by: @lol   

Well lawdy, looks like one of the mommies doesn't understand sarcasm.

By: @lol
#6by:    

“Fan fiction” hahahahaha someone come get your mom she’s been on urban dictionary again

By: Omg
#7by:    

Troll from bama

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: United    

Thank you Bama! We, the ole ladies of Ole Miss, appreciate your efforts in tearing down our sororities. Just an example of how two opposing sides can have a common goal.

By: United

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.