facebook

New Sorority chapers?

by:    

I know AXO is coming but I feel like OM needs more chapters like DZ or maybe Alpha Gam I know that’s strong at Bama. Also is axo still colonizing??

Posted By: Wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think it would be a really bad idea to come on campus and not have a house.

By: AXO
by: huh   

are they not going to use the old theta house?

also didn't alpha phi come without a house for the first few years?

By: huh
#2by:    

Theta wants more for the house than AXO wanted to spend. If it looks like there is no house and no spot for a house it will be hard.

By: KAT
by: Let it go, losers   

Theta didn't have what it took to be successful, so they decide to be petty and hold the extension process hostage. Way to burn a bridge and ensure that you never come back to Ole Miss. Sad, really.

By: Let it go, losers
#3by:    

Theta house probably has a solid physical foundation but whoever buys it will have to build a new facade to even come close to looking like the other houses on Rebel Drive. First recruitment was held in 1981 and it's stuck in that era. Lots of $$ will have to be put in to remodel.

By: House

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hmm   

AXO probably knows exactly how much they need to put into a remodel so I assume the asking price was too high, considering. If Theta is not being realistic about the house's actual value to a sorority then good luck to them getting it sold.

By: Hmm
by: Bob   

The land the Theta house is on is the last available so they should be asking a lot

By: Bob
by: ^   

Who is Theta gonna sell it to, Bob? Why don't you explain to everyone, since you got the inside on it?

By: ^
by: nope   

The Theta house does not have a strong foundation. It is slowly sliding down the hill to the back. The property is not stable.

By: nope
#4by:    

DZ is not strong at BAMA, and AGD only does well because of grades. There are much better.

By: Rebs
by: hotty toddy   

DZ is really good at Bama and at most schools it would be a good one at OM

By: hotty toddy
#5by:    

I'd love to see ZTA at ole miss

By: refreshing
by: Jo   

ZTA was at Ole Miss got bullied off by DG

By: Jo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.