facebook

Brandon theesfeld SUCKS

by:    

Praise the Lord that he will spend the rest of his life behind bars. I still can’t believe what he did. And his statement/apology at the end was pathetic and so fake

Posted By: Hater
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This whole thing is unsettling. I don’t think I will ever get over Ally’s death.

By: Rip

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Why does anyone think greekrank is the place for this conversation?

By: Curious
by: :(   

Unfortunately people have forgotten about this case and there’s literally nowhere else to talk about it

By: :(
#3by:    

Best advice i've been given is to pray for BOTH families. Each family is struggling in a different, heartbreaking way that only they can understand.

By: kaileej99
by: Yes   

I agree but ugh but man it’s hard reading articles talking about sparing him from death and avoiding the death penalty when Ally was not spared. It hurts my heart so incredibly much

By: Yes
#4by:    

Instead of posting here and deleting comments that don’t meet your agenda seek grief counseling.

By: Sorry

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.