facebook

Aphi the sad truth

by:    

Aphi is not a well respected house anywhere in the south. They have trouble keeping members and have a really bad reputation that makes the news and makes it extremely embarrassing for graduates to have it listed on their resumes.

Posted By: Yuck
Page 3 of 3
#21by:    

I hate to agree, but it is true. They do have some pretty girls at Ole Miss and Bama, but they have the worst reputation, and they are dead last in grades. I have a wonderful friend at Bama who is in A Phi, but she was not happy about it. They are so fortunate to get her, but she really wanted DDD, AOII, or Alpha Gam. I think it hurts them that they are still considered so new to this part of the country. Just my thoughts.

By: Rebs
by: Seriously   

I’m not even APhi but will say this thread is a month old and still going. Obsessed much? Can we just talk about something else that’s interesting?

By: Seriously
by: Ur a horrible friend    

You’re poor alpha phi “friend” deserves better friends. If my friend came on Greek rank and talked about me and my sorority like that I’d be so disappointed.

By: Ur a horrible friend
#22by:    

At least aphi sorts through the MS outcasts and takes the pretty ones-DG not so much.

By: Haha
#23by:    

The cheerleader they got literally went to prep too... I wonder if she was a reputation risk everywhere else bc that's unusual

By: Hi
by: ML   

Ya she got cut by all the top houses and had to go aphi because she has a scandal

By: ML
by: Uhh   

I’m in a top house and can tell you that she definitely didn’t have a scandal, nor was she dropped, at least by my house. She chose aphi, but idk why. If you’re so pressed to know, why don’t you find her and ask instead of making stuff up here?

By: Uhh
by: Facts   

She got cut from every house. She cried on bid day and didn’t even want to be at alpha phi. You aren’t from MS and willingly go aphi…

By: Facts
#24by:    

So what’s the scandal if you know so much?

By: Tea
by: Hi   

What's the tea 🤨🤨🤨🤨 name that scandal

By: Hi
by: Bump    

Bump bump

By: Bump
by: She   

She slept w a active Kd's bf

By: She
by: :(   

Poor girl :( you'd think her friends would be able to pull for her

By: :(
#25by:    

Aphi nasty

By: wop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#26by:    

They initiated quick! Gotta try to convince people to stay in I guess.

By: White

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.