facebook

Aphi the sad truth

by:    

Aphi is not a well respected house anywhere in the south. They have trouble keeping members and have a really bad reputation that makes the news and makes it extremely embarrassing for graduates to have it listed on their resumes.

Posted By: Yuck
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Please tell the alpha phi girls to stay in Oxford. We don’t want their germs in Starkville

By: Macee
by: Moooooo   

You just worry about not getting mad cow disease at your little farm college

By: Moooooo
by: Nope   

I don’t think people go to Starkville on purpose. Those with options don’t anyway.

By: Nope
#12by:    

When you see what aphis come on to downvote and how they respond it’s easy to see why they aren’t liked

By: Wow
#13by:    

Hey NJ mom-there are girls from NJ in top and middle houses just not your daughter. She’s an aphi bc she is bottom tier. It’s a quantity over quality thing for them.

By: Wow
#14by:    

No one really thinks it’s aphi responding and downvoting. We know it’s you, mama troll.

By: ???
#15by:    

Aphi sucks

By: Ginnie
#16by:    

It's crazy how different it is here than the west coast aphi is top of the top tier at most schools on the west coast but bottom here

By: west coast
by: Oh ok   

What’s weird is every time you see a tiktok no matter what the school you can tell it’s an aphi before they even say it because they look like they just got off the pole

By: Oh ok
by: DF   

Aphi is top where the ranking is girls gone wild based. The chapter here isn’t there yet but it’s in its way.

By: DF
#17by:    

everytime i hear the name aphi i get flashbacks to that horrible expose their former rush chair did

By: rep
#18by:    

All the aphi comments defending them are making fun of the South. Why go to Ole Miss if you have such hatred for the south? Does your fake southern accent and using “y’all” make you seem cool back home?

By: Really
#19by:    

do girls go aphi at old miss to transfer to a west coast school or boulder, arizona, asu

By: transfers

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: shh   

i know of one girl who is a native of a state that has a very strong aphi presence, she went to an SEC school for a semester to pledge aphi then transferred back to the state’s university. it’s really not as common as it is in the south, but it happens.

By: shh
#20by:    

They suck at LSU and Bama too

By: they suck here
by: Lmao   

They definitely don’t suck at either but go off

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.