facebook

Most hated sororities

by: idk

why does everyone hate adpi aphi and aoii?? seems a little weird , They’re not top houses but what’s all the hate for???

Posted By: idk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oops   

You don’t go here.

By: Oops
#2  by: Trolls   

Because the only people on this site are trolls and one spends all day all over greek rank whining about certain houses. So many schools, exact same posts.

By: Trolls
#3  by: GH   

I don’t think anyone really hates on AOPi. They are nice girls.

By: GH
by: OmgAug 26, 2021 4:02:58 PM

Who is downvoting that aopi are nice girls?

By: Omg
#4  by: Nl   

These are the lowest ranked houses is you are actually on campus and a few of them spend a lot of time spreading hate on this site so that’s exactly what they get back.

By: Nl
by: lolAug 26, 2021 2:48:51 PM

You tried

By: lol
by: FunnyAug 26, 2021 4:04:24 PM

I love that aphis new go to is “you tried” it’s so precious.

By: Funny
by: lameAug 26, 2021 5:32:15 PM

what a weird response when the only person spreading hate seems to be you, @Nl.

stop posting and see how dead this site is

By: lame
by: @NIAug 26, 2021 6:10:55 PM

so what are you doing? spreading positivity? I’d love to see you find proof of these houses spreading hate besides you.

By: @NI
#5  by: Amy Pond   

Truth. We have a troll who hates houses that start with A. She just freaks out when anyone gives them a bit of praise. The suspicion is that she got dropped by an A house when she went through recruitment in the early 1990’s (Alpha Xi Delta was voted the most likely culprit) so she wanders Greek Rank, angry and alone, seeking revenge for how sad her life turned out, unable to accept that her lists have no power over real girls. It’s really very sad.

By: Amy Pond
by: LMFAOAug 27, 2021 10:11:49 AM

That got me

By: LMFAO
by: Mom saidAug 27, 2021 10:19:54 AM

Alpha Xi Delta closed when she was here in the mid 70s

By: Mom said
by: SorryAug 27, 2021 10:20:06 AM

It’s cool that aphi has upgraded their secondes but no one gets dropped from houses starting with A at Ole Miss

By: Sorry
by: WrongAug 27, 2021 1:54:18 PM

I know people who were dropped from those sororities.

By: Wrong
#6  by: Ok?   

Is the one aphi on here ok? You seem psycho and like a stalker. I guess like all the aphis I know, carry on.

By: Ok?
#7  by: lol    

Aopi is owned and managed by the Dixie mafia and this fact has haunted this house for years. The national extorts some of the highest dues and fees of any national and yet their board of insider pocket millions each year. Follow the cash and that explains this sad house and it’s weak national position IMO.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.