facebook

KD XO DDD scorecard

by:    

Average to below average looking girls with dull personalities describes 95% of them. Last 5% are actual top tier girls that usually are not even well liked in their own houses and never make exec.

Posted By: Funny
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I’m sorry KD XO DDD cut you. Let it go…

By: It gets better
by: Boring    

And the ChiO moms are still here with their usual “sorry they cut you” mantra. Tired and old.

By: Boring
#2by:    

Thank u. It’s so true. The “top tier” houses need to be renamed to “mainly MS girls” bc they aren’t top. I think just bc it’s so selective (only picking MS girls) they think they are top. They need a reality check. The actual high quality girls are in other houses

By: Finally
by: MS   

Every out of state girl complains about this in Deep South SEC schools. It is not unique to Ole Miss. You will find the same at Alabama.

It is a perfectly normal complaint, but objectively, everyone knows the top is XO, DDD, DG/KD. But the middle ones are great, too. There are actual high quality girls in other houses! That can be true while the tier system as it stands is also true.

By: MS
#3by:    

The worst is when their family posts “I’m so proud of you” that’s really weird. I guess it comes from the days that it meant you could get a man to marry you even with your subpar looks and boring personality.

By: Facts
by: Huh?   

My mom basically said the same thing on my insta when I rushed and I'm a legacy to nowhere.

Imagine parents being proud of their kids. Couldn't be yours I guess.

By: Huh?
#4by:    

The fact this analysis is solely based on looks is interesting, there’s actually other things that make girls desirable! I know, crazy!

By: Lame

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Funny   

Look, when you only have Instagram to base opinions on, guess what? You use looks.

By: Funny
by: Oops   

Imagine how bad the KDs are in bed

By: Oops
by: No thanks @Oops   

That's for your creepy troll ass to do

By: No thanks @Oops
#5by:    

How did ole miss get the rep for having pretty girls with all these pitiful looking girls that are legacies? Do they all look like their dads?

By: Haha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.