#1by:    

No Alpha phi - not top

All else is correct

By: imO
by: Disagree   

It looks like they got a really good pc tbh

By: Disagree
by: Just stop   

It looks like everyone got a really good pledge class, stop with the bashing Aphi. No one is fooled with your ridiculous self ranking.

By: Just stop
by: @Disagree   

That’s because they did. Only person who can’t accept it is the weird troll that lets them live rent free in her head.

Same with KD.

By: @Disagree
#2by:    

Interesting take.

By: Interesting
#3by:    

This is accurate

By: Truth
#4by:    

Honestly I’d move the entire middle row up to the top row with the others. All 3 took amazing pledge classes and there was nothing average about them.

By: Amy Pond
#5by:    

Best = the house that I was in 40 years ago, that I come on here to promote, even though active members would be horrified if they knew some old lady was singing the house’s praises on GR

Average = the house that I don’t care all that much about, but that I need to mention to make it look like this is some sort of meaningful rank

Worst = the house I hate for some esoteric reason, whether they cut me 40 years ago and I’m still irrationally bitter or because they’re new on campus and I instinctively hate new things because it reminds me of how my ex-husband started buying new clothes and then six months later he left me for his secretary

By: Let’s get serious
by: Oooooh   

I need to know what house you’re promoting. So curious. DDD?

By: Oooooh
#6by:    

Wow 😂

By: Just wow
#7by:    

This isn’t anywhere close to best to worst.

By: No, not even
#8by:    

This is really pathetic. OP probably has never set foot on campus and yet was able to bait everyone into the same old petty fighting so that greekrank can make its ad revenue for the month.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.