facebook

Dear KA’s, get your mamas out of the house

by:    

Omg can the KAs mama’s boys cut the strings away from their mamas? The mama posting all the pictures of her boy’s room in the house and how cute she decorated it. And taking a picture of the composite? Are you living vicariously through your kids? Lady, you need a tranquilizer and some friends your age. What a joke.

Posted By: I’m dying
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why are you on Facebook?

By: Huh
by: Yeah   

A lot of people still use Facebook. Are you to ADD to have more than one social media platform?

By: Yeah
by: Huh   

@yeah are you 50? No one uses FB.

By: Huh
#2by:    

They are known to be mama's boys and always will.

By: Ho
#3by:    

Sigma chi and sigma nu can only date the uglies at kd and xo

By: Uh
#4by:    

Stop being a little fa$cist and leave people alone - not a single social media post from any mom featuring any fraternity affects you in the least bit, unless you’re just sad that you didn’t make the cut and/or you have weird mommy issues of your own that you want to project onto others, in which case you should seek out therapy, not Greekrank

By: Just stop
#5by:    

Sorry to tell you justifying this… a lot of guys would be pissed if their mama documented their every move in college. I agree; stop exposing someone who is a man and let him live. Stop trying to get likes or attention on a mommy platform at the expense of your son. Just stop.

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This makes me sad, even sadder if the mom or son reads this. Let people live, if he wants her to stop he’ll tell her. She’s proud of her son. So many of us had the worst year of our lives and some people lost family members you never know when you won’t have your mom. Let them have a happy moment damn.

By: Aw
#7by:    

No idea why people at this school
are so jealous of those with loving families. I’m guessing if you have access to this woman’s Facebook, it’s because you dated her son and now you are bitter. Is he the bf that must have cheated with an Aphi who you also despise? Girl, you need to talk to someone who isn’t an anonymous site.

By: Weird
#8by:    

You might need to seek some help. I’m sorry your parents don’t care about you.

By: Issues

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.