facebook

Ugllllllllllllly

by:    

You could look like a dog and be a legacy or have a sister in house and be running home to the leprechaun’s today. This pledge class is BAD!!!

Posted By: …
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am not the only one who thought this too....shocked!

By: thankful

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

its because they literally have a "Mississippi chair" to grab every MS girl they can... and sometimes girls from MS arent the prettiest out of all the girls at OM

By: lol
#2by:    

Who are you talking about?

By: Mike
by: yea   

Kappa delta /kd

By: yea
#3by:    

they have a few OOS girls that are pretty

By: Easy
#4by:    

somebody's jealous

By: lol
by: Trust    

No one is jealous of KD.

By: Trust
#5by:    

The best looking girls from MS aren’t KD legacies and didn’t hang out with them in high school bc they were mostly not fun.

By: So sorry
#6by:    

KD’s bid choices confuse me.

In the late ‘90s it was where new money Southern girls pledged. old money went Chi O or DDD.

Early ‘00s it had turned into girls who partied hard but worked hard too, especially when an active started dating a Manning

Now, I don’t even know. I’ve seen some girls my lower tier house wouldn’t look twice at wearing that green and can’t figure out how she got there. I mean, good for her if she’s happy, but it’s just weird. An in-house girl recently had two sisters go through rush and one went ADPi and the other went PiPhi, so it’s obviously not everyone’s first choice.

By: Alum
by: MS   

KD is still basically the same. New money southern girls from suburbs like Collierville. A lot of them have brothers that are like Pikes with jacked up trucks. Then KD does have some MS legacies that are pretty legit and could have gone other places. It's kind of a mixed bunch but definitely more girls with names like Savannah and Brittany than Catherine and Margaret.

Old money girls go XO & DDD and are more of the southern gentry class.

By: MS
by: Wth   

Southern gentry class? Old money? This is why Ole Miss is the worst school in the SEC.
You have absolutely no idea what a bunch of moronic red necks you all really are.

By: Wth
by: How old are you people?   

There’s nothing about ChiO & DDD that says ‘gentry’ class except in the minds of their mommies. Seriously the last time I heard someone say the word gentry was my grandma talking about her grandma.

By: How old are you people?
by: LOL   

News flash: You're not a "quality" PNM unless you have a last name as a first name or you have an old-lady name like Adelaide or Minnie Belle.

By: LOL
#7by:    

This is true. And even some OOS (southern) old money girls who went to boarding schools and were debs are in mid to bottom tier, you would think they would be in XO, DDD and even KD. But this is just how OM greek life works.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.