facebook

Initial thoughts

by:    

KAPPA KAPPA KAPPPA

DG a far second

everyone else seems irrelevant. see a lot of non posters. GDI has been the most improving though.

noticed adpi took a lot of oxford girls... given they were risky still surprised they fell to adpi. is adpi improving and leaving aopi as the worst house??

will report with a full assessment after i'm done creeping. for now,

Posted By: CREEPER
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

oh and shoutout to the chio who posted on her story a pic of her grandma (a chio), a pic of her mom (a chio), a pic of her older sister (a chio)... boy times do change

By: CREEPER
by: So what?   

Who cares? Everybody rags XO for taking legacies but that’s their culture so who cares? You don’t like them so why do you care who they take? Honestly, I think it would have been fun for my mom and sister to share my house.

By: So what?
#2by:    

I find that hard to believe.

By: YGO
#3by:    

There’s no room for this. Everyone enjoy bid day and let the trolls go bug fsu

By: Oh
#4by:    

A few JXN girls got cut from everything but APhi too. And haven’t posted anything about their new house.

By: JXN got woke
by: Sad   

Yeah, that was awkward…

By: Sad
by: Oh dear   

What happened - grades? Did they anger the wrong girls? Something else? Seems like a nuclear strike (I don’t share the hatred for Alpha Phi, but in the cloistered world of Jackson something like this would be pretty epic…)

By: Oh dear
#5by:    

Kappa probably ended up as the worst house. Not much to see there.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: It gets better   

I’m sorry that Kappa cut you. Let it go…

By: It gets better
by: Try again   

Hate to break it to you but people cut kappa, kappa doesn’t cut them :/// nice try sweetheart

By: Try again
by: Sincerely    

I hope you get the help you need to let go of your anger. Best wishes for your mental health…

By: Sincerely

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.