facebook

PNMs advice for pref

by:    

I was pressured to only put one house after pref. Was told it would guarantee my bid. That’s not how it works. I did it and ended up with no bid and I would have much preferred the other house I had to the one I got as a late bid.

Posted By: Genie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

No one explained to you not to suicide because this could happen? Or this was explained to you but you believed the other person instead?

By: what?
by: Well   

My legacy house told me to only put them. I didn’t and went the other house because I didn’t want to have to do that to girls in the future and I figured that was a sign that I would be ordered around and threatened for 4 years.

By: Well
by: no   

Your story is changing and doesn't make one bit of sense. Not buying any of it.

By: no
#2by:    

@no bet I know which house you are in and it’s probably the same that the OP and @well had at pref…bet you’re telling some girl to only put your house “or else”

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

If you SIP it does not affect your place on a house's bid list. Every active knows that. If they really want you they are ranking you high and your SIP won't affect that one bit. No house sees your ranks and will not know how you rank them anyway. And anybody who is an actual legacy at pref knows that she is at the top of that bid list. Finally, actual pnm's here know a lot more about how it works than this stupid troll. That's why this whole story is bs.

By: hahahaha
by: Hmmm   

So if you are a legacy you at pref you are guaranteed a bid?

By: Hmmm
by: ^   

It has always been that way but it is slowly changing.

By: ^
by: Legacy policy   

Legacy policies have changed in the last couple years. Most don’t follow these anymore. Legacies aren’t put at the top of bid lists now. You shouldn’t tell people they do!!!

By: Legacy policy
#4by:    

When your legacy house says “you will find your group in the house” that’s the worst.

By: LMS
#5by:    

XO does this every year and then drops some of them and they are devastated and XO loves that

By: skulls
by: There we go   

Just waiting to see what house this convoluted untrue story was meant to slam.

By: There we go
#6by:    

A lot of chi o legacies go ddd

By: Weird
#7by:    

This is real

By: This

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.