facebook

Did y’all see aphi nationals comments

by:    

Go read the post about which chapter will get the boot next…the answer is actually none of them…anyways….

Aphi said they won’t “bow down” which is such bottom dwelling gutter swimming talk it’s embarrassing.

Aphi said that we are “small town” which further proves how they don’t now nor will they ever fit in at SEC campuses.

If you are from the south-take heed and go to any other chapter offering you a pref invite.

If you came here to act like you are superior to southerners or think sororities are for hooking up with guys then go aphi.

Aphi started all the hate towards them on this site and on campus on their own. Their own nationals started it.

Posted By: Aphi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I am the Anti APhi Nutter alum.

bama rush is over so I am trolling the rest of the SEC (as usual).

I will make APhi pay for dropping me in 1988!

By: I am
#2by:    

Is anyone actually paying attention to anything APhi says? That would be like listening to the podcast of a train wreak.

By: Why do it?
#3by:    

Aphi sucks. Read into that what you want….

By: NBoy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.