facebook

DG VS AOPI VS PHI MU

by: Thetruth

When I went thru rush, so many girls either had aopi and dg left or aopi ad phi mu left?? Are these houses similar? I though aopi was the bottom? Why did DG and phi mu want bottom girls?

Posted By: Thetruth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rude   

This is just mean and rude. Bottom girl? Shut up

By: Rude
by: boohooAug 19, 2021 12:11:22 PM

Aw is someone being mean to DG and they don’t like it? Cry me a river.

By: boohoo
#2  by: Boohoo   

Can you please explain to me what a bottom girl is? Is this a girl whose parents doing make a combined 2 mil every year?? A girl that doesn’t get trains run on her every weekend?

By: Boohoo
#3  by: Sit down   

APhi up to their old tricks again...they think they can compete with DG and PM but sadly you don't even come close.

By: Sit down
by: AOIIAug 19, 2021 12:47:47 PM

This is clearly an aoii trying to make it look like they're rising to dg and phi mu's level......theyre not

By: AOII
by: NopeAug 19, 2021 1:24:00 PM

You can tell by the votes. It’s aphi.

By: Nope
#4  by: Truth   

Because they’re not that different!! Anyone trying to make the argument that girls in one sorority vs another are of a higher caliber is delusional. Your worth does not come from letters and to label someone as a “top” or “bottom” girl is asinine. If you argue differently, you come of as incredibly insecure and self-important.

By: Truth
#5  by: Dg    

Actually it’s very common to have a top tier and a bottom tier because other tops cut some girls for being legacies or bc they know they want a certain house

By: Dg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.