facebook

JUSTICE ASAP plz

by: curios

Have any of y’all heard any updates on Brandon Theesfeld? When the heck with there be justice for Aly?? Seriously I think about this so much. It makes me so mad knowing justice has not been served yet for that poor girl.

Posted By: curios
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aphitilidie   

I don’t think he will ever go to trial

By: aphitilidie
#2  by: Blocked   

Nobody knows the truth about what happened. Nobody even knows if it was him.

By: Blocked
by: LaurelAug 22, 2021 3:02:26 AM

That's a complete lie. There are surveillance camera images of them together before her murder. Brandon also fled the state. Here's the truth: He murdered her out at Sardis Lake. Look up any reporting or coverage of the crime (hottytoddy.com is one site). Aly was a beautiful young woman who had so much to contribute to the world. This case cannot be forgotten nor should rumors obfuscate the facts. I believe it's a death penalty case.

By: Laurel
#3  by: justice   

He just plead guilty to first degree murder.

By: justice
#4  by: Justice    

He will enter a guilty plea on Friday (8/27) at 10 a.m. He's pleading to [non-capital] murder and is expected to receive life in prison with parole eligibility at 65.

By: Justice
by: How? Aug 26, 2021 7:49:45 AM

You’re telling me that scum bag won’t serve life in prison? He will be a free man eventually? I am livid

By: How?
#5  by: MS   

Was this guy in a fraternity?

By: MS
#6  by: Brooklyn   

What ever happened to his little sister that was an Alpha Phi at ole miss?

By: Brooklyn
by: NoAug 26, 2021 8:35:25 AM

This is tacky even by greekrank standards.

By: No
#7  by: !!!    

So he’s gonna be a free man one day????? No !!! Wtf. That is not justice. I hate this

By: !!!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.