facebook

Chi o social probation

by:    

We get it CHI O!!! You are going to have social functions for the first time in a year!!!! Stop posting it all over Instagram stories so PNMs quit cutting you!!!

Posted By: Hahaa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Chi O literally had date parties last year?

By: Hahah
by: Huh   

Going to a guys date party isn’t the same as having one. Remember the girl getting her stomach pumped on bid day?

By: Huh
by: Haha   

Learn to ready buddy. CHI O had date parties.

By: Haha
#2by:    

Chi O literally had date parties last year?

By: Hahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Everybody must be scared to death of XO this year.

By: EB
by: Huh   

Why would anyone be scared of XO?

By: Huh
#4by:    

Don't believe this! Chi o is a strong chapter at ole miss! You will have a great experience if you're lucky enough to get in

By: no sopro
by: Dear   

@no sopro you make chi o sound so exclusive, please please please pick me! I love to make girls feel bad about themselves that’s how I controlled my lunch table in middle school.

By: Dear
by: Lol   

What about your two legacies that just got arrested for DUI’s? Yeah, I’ll pass being apart of the DUI nest.

By: Lol
#5by:    

Bitter hate of XO. Bitter hate of DG. Arguing over which chapter will close next…as if that isn’t TERRIBLE for the whole Greek system. Must be rush week! Y’all stay mad.

By: Yawn.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.