#1by:    

Waiting for a tri delts comment

By: Hahaha
#2by:    

The devil works hard
Kris Jenner works harder
XO moms on greekrank outdo them both

By: Oh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Tree   

All they’re posting is the truth. Chi o isn’t on social probation. Do you have a problem with someone correcting information?

By: Tree
#3by:    

For a “top” house XO is really insecure I hope the other legacies are seeing how quick they go from be our sister to saying you aren’t associated with them at all.

By: Damn
by: Huaaaa   

I don’t think posting that we’re not on social is being insecure since everyone is making up hella lies on Greek rank hahaha y’all need to find something better to do

By: Huaaaa
by: Rebz   

KD is clearly the most insecure on this site. They have all their members go to the rankings post that put them #1 (lol) and say "this is correct" over and over again. KD isn't even top 2 but hope to fool some poor girl reading gr that they are.

By: Rebz
#4by:    

Social probation is 💯 a possibility

By: Gosh
#5by:    

We actually don’t know yet-it is absolutely a possibility. There will definitely be people looking into who they were drinking with and where they were. I’m sure Chi O has threatened them and their sisters and friends and moms but it will still get out.

By: ……
#6by:    

Bump bc chi o is hella funny

By: Ok

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.