facebook

Chi O legacies get DUI in the middle of recruitment

by:    

How in the world do 2 PNMs going through recruitment get a DUI in the middle of rush. That’s a great look! And OF COURSE it’s 2 Chi O legacies with in house sisters and ChI O just so happens to ‘buy the oxford police department lunch today…. shows what Chi O is truly all about!!! Drop. They aren’t top. They are weirdos

Posted By: Funny stuff
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I just know this is a tri delt…y’all need to get a life you’re not top anymore.. sad you spend all day bashing chi o on Greek rank how embarrassing. Chi o isn’t responsible for PNMs getting a DUI use your brain

By: Bruh
#2by:    

If this can show pnms anything it’s about how psycho tri delt is about trying to make chio look bad hahaha

By: Nice try
#3by:    

I think Chi O does a great job of making themselves look bad already…

By: oopsie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Hahah   

Chi O literally has nothing to do with the actions of PNMs. It doesn’t make them look bad bc anyone with half a brain cell would know that it has nothing to do with them.

By: Hahah
by: Haha   

It wasn’t at the arbors lmao.

By: Haha
#4by:    

The mugshots got deleted lol. covered up.

By: whoa
by: Yikes   

Anyone get the names-if they had mugshots up and are 18 there is no issue posting the names.

By: Yikes
#5by:    

Bid day stomach pumping, girl being carried out of Martin to ER, and now this? XO Mamas-teach your babies how to handle their booze.

By: Ha
#6by:    

Hahaha chi o is in deep

By: loll
#7by:    

Noooooo. Wow.

By: What?
#8by:    

Someone must have told the XO moms to shut up 🤐

By: Hmmm
by: For sure   

I think they told them to go bash DG for a while

By: For sure
#9by:    

I’m deaddss

By: lloll

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.