facebook

Who is next to get the boot?

by: whosnext

What do y’all think will be the next sorority to be pulled from ole miss like theta was? And how soon do you think it will happen?

Posted By: whosnext
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why Downvotes?   

Not sure why folks are just down-voting this. Ole Miss is full of insecure, petty girls. To reinforce their warped self-esteem, they will start bullying hard on the new "low" sorority soon. similar to how they acted in high school and junior high. It is inevitable.

By: Why Downvotes?
by: GirlAug 18, 2021 10:17:49 AM

Houses don’t bully other houses off campus-houses fail on their own to get and keep members.

By: Girl
by: @GirlAug 18, 2021 12:45:09 PM

You say, "houses fail on their own to get and keep members." But when girls in other houses publically ridicule them (...as regularly happened with the poor girls in Theta before they left) it is sort of hard not to fail. Worst offenders: AOPi pledges at the time. Maybe their chapter's time is coming.

By: @Girl
by: MSAug 19, 2021 4:53:08 PM

Sorry, but if a house doesn't have what it takes to compete, that's on them and life's not fair. Nobody is obligated to be nice to a sad bunch of misfits who took the crumbs offered to them just so they could say they're in a sorority. Greek life is supposed to be exclusive, and bottom houses drag the good houses down.

At Ole Miss there are winners and there are losers. Losers need to know their place. 😃

By: MS
by: @MSAug 19, 2021 6:40:20 PM

I hope this is a joke. If not, is your name Regina George?

By: @MS
#2  by: Hi   

And they will get expelled from college for bullying.

By: Hi
by: nahAug 18, 2021 2:58:10 PM

Oh come on, like that would actually happen.

By: nah
#3  by: shock   

Kappa

By: shock
#4  by: Duh   

Let’s be honest it’s going to be aphi they have low numbers, Low gpa and not involved in campus. See ya later aphi

By: Duh
by: So trueAug 18, 2021 4:27:41 PM

Unfortunately, APhi is going to have to do something other than bash everyone else on GR. They're really struggling to recruit and hang onto members.

By: So true
by: ^^Aug 19, 2021 5:57:27 PM

Have you seen the aphi hate on here? Why would they bash other chapters when they know it’s gonna come back and bite them?

By: ^^
by: Not happening Aug 20, 2021 12:22:07 AM

Lol girl Aphi nationals do not bow down to anyone. They colonize with intent and actually invest in each chapter and dedicate a lot of support. Small minded small town girls bashing them for not being traditional definitely won’t run them off. Other houses left because their nationals didn’t believe in them/support them so you’ll have to pick a new target if that’s your sad and pathetic goal.

By: Not happening
by: She’s RightAug 20, 2021 8:23:47 AM

@Not Happening has it right. And before the bashing starts, I am not APhi. I knew nothing about APhi before I pledged here at Ole Miss and pledged my legacy house. They are new to the South but Top everywhere else in the country. They expanded to Bama, LSU, UF, UGA, here, FSU in just a few years all with houses like the one here. Serious money in APhi people. They aren’t making that kind of investment to be run out in a few years by petty talk on Greek Rank. I get they aren’t Top on any campus in the South now - and it will take more than National’s money for them to get better here or on any other southern campus but I think they are here to stay whether Ole Miss Greek Rank likes it or not. But besides all that - why would we want any house to leave? All that does is make our Greek system look weak. We need more to come - not more to close like Theta.

By: She’s Right
#5  by: Sister   

I think Adpi. Adpi was just doomed from the start. The only reason I think Adpi over aphi is bc aphi’s house is prettier and the girls are more attractive. Adpi has absolutely nothing

By: Sister
#6  by: Yuck   

@MS talks like a KD

By: Yuck
by: yepAug 19, 2021 6:43:08 PM

a KD alum who peaked in college. she said girls in bottom houses are losers but I know plenty of old ladies who are Ole Miss alums and think being in a top house and never leaving Mississippi are their best accomplishments. Embarrassing.

By: yep
#7  by: ^   

I dont know why lower tier sorority would want to see another lower tier leave campus. That puts yall next in line...

By: ^
#8  by: Gosh   

You know it’s bad when aphi nationals show up with paragraphs. First of all the small town comment is why no one here will ever like you. Second, your chapters in the south aren’t good. And as for bowing down….babe, you are on the bottom, looking up is what you do.

By: Gosh
by: Please Aug 20, 2021 1:41:59 PM

Honey, do you really think Aphi national is going to bust out their master plan to take over the SEC on Greek Rank? Oh my.

By: Please
#9  by: Oh   

I would be so embarrassed of my nationals came on here. So desperate

By: Oh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.