facebook

Dear PNMs......

by:    

Don't base your choice on who is top/middle/bottom tier; find the house you feel is right for you. There's nothing worse than ending up in a house that you don't like! And don't let getting dropped from a house you felt like you really liked, just trust the process and you'll end up in the right house for you.

Posted By: disaffiliated
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bump...

By: this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Bumping this

By: GC
#3by:    

THIS! On pref night, I went to one “top” house and one “bottom” house. I ended up ranking the bottom house as number one because I felt so comfortable with the girls there and I’ve not regretted it a single day. Trolls will 100% comment that I’m lying and got cut, but that’s simply not the case. Go to the house where you could see yourself hanging without makeup, venting or crying, and being your full personality without filters.

By: Yep
by: LMAOOO   

sure sure

same here, i had a contract for the NBA but i decided to just focus on my business degree

herp herp

By: LMAOOO
by: OMG NOOOOO   

If I don't get XO, I won't be able to join the Garden Club of Jackson after I hit menopause! Instead of making my debut to the creme de la creme of Brandon society, I'll have to go work selling Chicken on a Stick at the gas station and live with my husband Bubba in a doublewide and buy my clothes at Ross Dress for Less! My poor momma will have to move to Outer Mongolia in disgrace because we won't be fancy and high-class anymore! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

By: OMG NOOOOO
by: The horror    

I know! I am so worried! I am a sixteenth generation ChiO from all sides! If I don't get in I will have to change my name and move to some god forsaken place like Florida! What will I do!!!

By: The horror
#4by:    

bumping this...

By: active
#5by:    

bump..

By: Yes
#6by:    

I know the moms are just trying to help, but recruitment isn’t about ‘finding the right house for you’ or ‘go where you feel comfortable’. The sororities are the ones that choose. There are going to be many girls this week that are not going to be selected by the sorority they loved, and they are going to struggle to decide whether to stay or not. This advice, although designed to appear helpful, really isn’t.

By: Stop
by: Lol   

You sound like on of the aphi girls that spends all her time talking about the house she almost got or should have got or that are her friends and then drops.

Concentrate on the houses you have and not the ones you don’t-it’s that simple. They all do swaps and date parties and sisterhood events. If your whole personality depends on your house you kinda suck.

By: Lol
by: Unfortunate events    

This is sound advice for those ChiO legacies that come here absolutely certain they are going to get ChiO, but unfortunately there’s about a thousand Chio legacies each year coming through and there’s only so many spots left. Then they find out no one else wants them and they’re stuck with a lower tier sorority- Yikes! The world just ended for these poor unfortunate souls stuck in recruitment hades.

By: Unfortunate events

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.