facebook

KAPPA DELTA YES

by:    

kappa delta philanthropy round... let’s just say YES, YES, YES!!! I got chills entering the large front doors... and it only went up from there. most amazing, hype round I saw out of every house. props to them.

Posted By: YES PLZ
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Would have to agree. Ran through the tunnel with KD being thrown in my face while the rap song Throw It Up played. Chills, my friends, chills

By: Bigboiballin
#2by:    

Yes!! Kappa Delta and Aphi Mu…. The energy was electric

By: #3
by: Huh   

Aphi Mu?

By: Huh
by: It’s a full time job   

The trolls are having trouble keeping up with who they’re trolling. It’s hard word keeping all the different universities straight.

By: It’s a full time job
#3by:    

Kappa Delta was so fun today you can really tell they have a fun and genuine sisterhood

By: Anonymous
#4by:    

What’s more pathetic being a 50 year old alum pretending to be a college freshman or feeling like you need to hype up the house on greekrank?

By: Sad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

No freshman would talk about the “large front doors” HAHHAHAHHA moms please stay off Greek rank this is sad!

By: Lol
#6by:    

Yikes kd doesn’t posting about yourself on greekrank get old?

By: Ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.