facebook

Everyone hates the pretty one

by:    

You know the pretty girl in high school that all the girls hated on no matter what she did? And then you get to know her and she’s actually super sweet and fun and nothing like what they say she’s like? Yeah draw your own conclusions on which house that is, but the hate is unwarranted and 100% jealousy.

Posted By: zzz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

It's 2021, not 1993. I don't know ANYBODY who hates on somebody just for being pretty. The only people who think and do that that are those who think a woman's value is defined first and foremost by her looks.

All of our houses are filled with pretty girls. That's not what makes a house good or not. Grow up already.

By: so annoying

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hmmmm   

Yes, yes they do. Times change, human nature does not.

By: hmmmm
by: So annoying   

You are a 45 year old heather who is a part of the problem. If you really think a girls looks is the most improtant thing about her, and that most women share that thought, then I feel really bad for you. That's sad.

By: So annoying
#2by:    

If the OP actually went here or to college anywhere in the last decade she would know that a certain house on campus got exposed for a recruitment document that ranked girls during rush and after pledging based on looks and race and that “we’re hot” isn’t exactly the compliment you think it is.

By: Hah
#3by:    

So what do you have to say to your national recruitment strategy being based primarily on looks (as exposed by your alumnae)?

Do you think that rejecting girls based only on how they look it kind? Clearly, it’s not.

So yeah when you have an exclusive group that recruits on “you’re not pretty enough to sit with us” it’s more like Mean Girls and not this random analogy you made up.

Feel free to downvote me, shows who lurks on this site

By: Hi APhi PR
by: hmmmm   

I downvoted just because you basically dared us too. LOL you take this stuff WAY too seriously.

By: hmmmm
#4by:    

That document was an email sent by aphi nationals to every chapter but nice try. Didn’t y’all kick all your founding members at UGA out for now being as attractive as one of your PCs only to end up giving COBs to girls that looked just like the ones you kicked out?

By: Hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.