facebook

Be careful pnms think before you act

by: Reality

Pnms get off this site. Almost all of it is lies and it’s not helpful. Follow your heart a genuine sisterhood and they place you connect with more means a lot more than tier. If you pick based on what others are saying you are going to be unhappy and that’s just the truth. I wish I went with my heart and not what others told me was a better house. Please be smart with your choices!

Posted By: Reality
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It is what it is   

These ‘follow your heart post’ are ridiculous. PNMs don’t get to choose, the sorority chooses. It’s going to depend on a lot of factors, for some sororities it’s who you know, if you’re a legacy, if you went to the right high school. For some it’s gpa and resume. If anyone on this site is telling you to ‘follow your heart’ they aren’t currently attending Ole Miss.

By: It is what it is
by: Not TrueAug 16, 2021 1:54:06 PM

The first few rounds are decided by the chapters, but once you get to Pref, it is a follow your heart, and PNM preferences are first.

By: Not True
by: TrueAug 16, 2021 2:01:13 PM

There are plenty of pnms who "followed their heart" and did not get the sorority they wanted. So this is absolutely true assessment of recruitment.

By: True

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.