facebook

Don’t be the next bama

by:    

Hopefully we won’t have a bunch of OOTD girls trying to be famous and messing up our bid day like they did Bamas. Seriously PNMs we aren’t impressed with this. It makes you stand out in a bad way.

Posted By: Tiktok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I agree completely but somehow I think OM is next, ugh.

By: Exactly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

You will have worse problems than the pnm's. All houses and panhellenic are getting death threats because a nasty QR was dropped and TikTokers want to say it is racial. Random people are headed to Tuscaloosa for bid day to gawk and god knows what. Actives are scared and in tears and the constant social media scrubbing and reporting to police is non-stop. These people have found a new obsession, a new way to spew hatred, a new platform for their anti-Greek, anti-white, anti-South misogynistic agenda. They can't get enough and are looking for more, so you better believe they will find their way here. Please get panhellenic and your alumnae looking at this now.

By: TikTok
#3by:    

Do it I love it makes me happy.

By: Yes
#4by:    

“Anti-Greek anti-white, anti-south” girl what 😭💀

By: Clowns
by: Girl   

Yep. Not making this up. The crazies have come out because a favorite TikTok girl got dropped from all houses and every house has received threats.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.