facebook

Phi Mu Thief!!!

by:    

Can we take a moment to remember the phi mu girl that broke into all those apartments at the arbors last year? Phi mu has by far the cheapest dues at ole miss and she’s still having to steal others lululemon.

Posted By: chav check
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LMAOOOOO A DG IS MAD SHE GOT CUT

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Bless your heart    

Alrighty phi mu, run back to your nursing home of a house, you’re sounding delusional again :/

By: Bless your heart
by: Nursing home   

Look man this “family” was very close to causing a damn wreck. How tf was I supposed to know? But I’m glad we did it tho

By: Nursing home
#2by:    

I mean, there was a guy with her but since this website is just a ridiculous, anonymous hen party yeah, go ahead and just focus on the girl

By: Cluck you
by: Ok   

They stole from girls-her plan-her idea-he just went along bc she fks him

By: Ok
#3by:    

Really move on. One person doesn’t reflect the whole chapter and also legit who cares

By: Stfu
#4by:    

Whyre you bringing this up now? Threatened by Phi mu? Everyone can bring up a lot of dirt from EVERY sorority… let’s grow up

By: ??
#5by:    

And I want to talk about the dg forcing alcohol down a pledges throat while she cried and asked her to stop

By: Yeah lets
#6by:    

Sounds like you are scared of Phi Mu.

By: Just saying
#7by:    

No one is scared of Phi Mu. Your member class last year didn’t really have the greatest stuff to say about your sisterhood.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.