facebook

phi mu work week

by:    

im in adpi and we did a practice round with phi mu yesterday. i’d be lying if i said i wasn’t scared as them as competition for recruitment. i’ve never seen a house get so hype and loud. i don’t even want to go back to practice at adpi anymore because all i can think about is if i was in phi mu how much fun it would be

Posted By: workweek
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

That’s so sweet! Thank you

By: Aw
by: !   

No chance this is an actual Phi Mu responding. No one in the chapter is gonna be dumb enough to respond like that on Greek rank of all places

By: !
by: Exactly   

Or believe an adpi posted this in the first place. Low effort trolling at it’s finest

By: Exactly
#2by:    

Why do they get to have big dance parties during rush? I don’t have understand why all houses don’t do it

By: Sayso

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yeah!!   

We try to make it fun! Less stressful for the PNMS!

By: Yeah!!
by: Oh   

Becasue their girls can’t hold a conversation. They are awkward and boring as hell. Not to mention if your jumping around pnms won’t notice the looks aren’t there either or realize you are hiding half the house

By: Oh
#3by:    

Ok phi mu, settle down.

By: Hmm
#4by:    

To the phi mu alum that posted this: it is incredibly obvious. Please stop. It is so embarrassing for Phi Mu. If I was a PNM reading this it would turn me away from phi mu.

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.