facebook

Why are some of the sororities so...black?

by:    

Hello I’m an incoming freshman and was just curious about one thing. Why do so many of the sororities have colored members? I’m not saying anything bad I was just wondering if I will have to go to those houses during rush week?...didn’t think there would be so many at a school in Mississippi ha ha

Posted By: Freshman
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Cause we woke AF

By: Shelby Lynne
#2by:    

These is no room for this at Ole Miss. if you actually went here you would know that.

By: Go away
#3by:    

Idiot troll

By: Reply
#4by:    

didn't they have black sororities here and they got shut down or their houses were sold or something

By: ljaldf
#5by:    

“I’m not saying anything bad” I’m just posting racially divisive crap on a ridiculous college website to passive-aggressively bash a school I don’t go to because I’m probably in my 70s since I think people still use words like “colored” - nice try, whatever sort of vile creature you are…

By: Pathetic

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.