facebook

Tea that can bring a whole chapter down

by:    

I’ve been getting on here for a few years and keeping up with sorority news. I rarely ever post but my time is overdue for that. I have a scoop that could possibly get KD’s chapter up to a year of probation or even kicked off campus. I’ve been waiting so long and after hearing some more dirt recently I thought it was time to bring it to light. Stay tuned, I’ll make a detailed post later.

Posted By: Birdie
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Some people on here are so sad. KD is an exemplary chapter and the fact that some people are so sad and their lives have so little meaning is honestly a little distressing. I am a KD alum and can say that this person is just doing this for attention and there is absolutely nothing that has happened that will put KD on probation for a year. SAD!!!

By: HottyToddyMommy
by: Um   

How would you know? You’re a mom.

OP needs to turn it in but not just to Pan. It needs to go to every Pan president, and several of the university leadership so that it doesn’t get hidden by KD insiders.

By: Um
by: Whatever   

THIS year, not only did KD win the Chancellor’s Cup, the highest honor bestowed upon a Greek organization at Ole Miss, but they ALSO received the highest honor at KD national convention for best Kappa Delta chapter in the Nation.
You are pathetic @Birdie.

By: Whatever
#2by:    

Wow the fall will be really big then won’t it. Crash and burn baby.

By: Gosh
#3by:    

Krappa Delta

By: Hi
#4by:    

I’m sure kd is shaking in fear. Let’s hear it troll.

By: Can’t wait!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

Don’t fall for it-they want it on here so they can take to their coverup. Get the receipts and get it to the right people

By: No
#5by:    

"you guise i'm gonna shut down a whole chapter"

"stay tuned"

herp derp

By: lmao
by: Lmao   

It’s the word tea for me. Like some weird ass millennial found this site and decided to stay.

By: Lmao
by: Lol   

Right?

By: Lol
#6by:    

Awards from Chancellor and nationals doesn’t mean anything. Maybe they are just good at hiding stuff after so many years.

By: Basically

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.