facebook

KD and DDD need to be humbled

by: Hootie

I'm in a top tier sorority and I'm sick of DDD and KD thinking they're soo good. They have not swept the row in a long time even though they go out with brooms every year on bid day. If you really want to see someone sweeping the row look down rebel drive ladies. KD ladies are actually psycho and DDD girls are like talking to a brick wall. Like literally, I'm sorry but y'all have no personality and ain't even cute. Y'all just need to except reality and stop trying to be something y'all aren't anymore. Make way for the new top tier: XO, KKG, Phi Mu
Middle tier: DG, AOII, Pi Phi
Bottom: ADPi, A Phi, DDD
Below Bottom: KD

Posted By: Hootie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Haven’t seen a cute guy with a DDD in a minute and I don’t think KDs even go anywhere

By: ?
by: HootieAug 12, 2021 11:26:26 AM

I see the KDs out all the time and just walk the other way. They stick out like a sore thumb and honestly kill the vibe.

By: Hootie
#2  by: Yeah   

The fact that both DDD and KD had members go into labor during rush and encore in the last 5 years and spun both situations into “such a blessing”. Those houses could do anything and everything bad and it would never matter, everyone turns a blind eye. Imagine if the “lower” houses had that happen they would never recover. Top tier house ≠ top tier girls.

By: Yeah
#3  by: lol   

This is hilariously inaccurate. Someone who comes on greek rank to bash other houses is just sad. Good girls are in every house, claims made off of personal opinion aren't taken seriously

By: lol
by: LmaoAug 12, 2021 2:41:13 PM

U mad or nah sis?

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.