facebook

Feud between APHI & AOII

by:    

Y’all I’m cracking tf up. Every time I’m bored and remember Greek rank exists I come on here to read peoples fights and it’s ALWAYS aphi and AOII fighting. Like I can’t tell if it’s one person answering herself or two consistent people but it’s on legit every post. Like I didn’t even know y’all had a feud til all of this. Idk like it’s funny to read but also can y’all stop fighting bc it’s getting repetitive and I want to read something funny and yalls fights just pop up. Also no I’m not going to rank yall lmao let’s just move along

Posted By: Aphi & AOII
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I feel like you really want this to be true. I don’t see what you’re talking about. Good job on trying to stir the pot though.

By: hmm
by: Haha   

The funniest part is her claiming she comes by gr occasionally when she lives here.

The really worrisome part is that she can’t tell if there is one person talking to themselves when she’s the one doing it. I’d believe she’s that delusional personally.

By: Haha
#2by:    

Nice try adpi....so blatantly obvious and pathetic

By: Adpi
by: Oh yes   

We definitely believe an adpi posted this.

You’re so bad at this.

By: Oh yes
#3by:    

another aopi getting insecure and trying to make it look like aphi or anyone thinks they're a threat.

By: nope
by: See   

Alright no I’m confused nvm carry on

By: See
#4by:    

Aphi fights with everybody. They hate everyone including their own sisters. It's kind of their thing.

By: just the facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.