facebook

Work week ranks

by:    

Starting off at the bottom of the pyramid:
adpi—not really standing out with work week themes, seemed to have been struggling in recent years but they do have some amazing girls behind all of the college girl republicans or anti mask anti vax or whatever that club is called
pi phi—seem to have trouble with rush, did not stand out to me, have some great girls and awesome sisterhood despite lack of strong rush presence
a phi—new to campus, haven’t had a bad interaction, trying to stand out with work week media and it’s going fairly well
aoii—maybe I’m biased but thought partnering with KD to practice for rush was sweet, Themes have been basic but I put higher than the other 4 because they have an older rep than a phi and have done more than adpi and pi phi

Middle row:
kd—points for the collab with aoii, had some very unique themes but content has not stood out to me. sort of underwhelmed but they r mid because they pull who they want
kkg—in comparison to last year it’s hard to say they have done anything more deserving than middle tier. They seem to pull one type of girl which keeps them from going higher up as well. But definitely seem to be more organized than KD surprisingly
xo—social media presence is pretty strong, all of there themes have had great costumes from members, usually have great rush (because they know who their PC will be before they graduate high school)

Top:
dg—now this is surprising, their themes haven’t been the most creative but their house has been decorated VERY well every day of work week, like balloons good banners etc. They usually pull who they want, and seem to be giving ddd a run for their money this year. Impressed and interested to see if it will lead to anything real reward during recruitment
ddd—what can I say. Themes have been cute and original, girls have great outfits and photos, saw that they saved like a million photos from the spring to post this past Tuesday. They haven’t had the decor and spirit of dg but usually put on the best rush on campus. Whether this translates to a good sisterhood, idk, but they can make it look cute on ig

Posted By: Opinion
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

DDDs themes were tri delt blue & gold and ice.. aphis old bid day theme. I wouldn’t necessarily call that original.

By: bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Truth   

Yeah this was obvi posted by a DDD freshman or something

By: Truth
#2by:    

You have a lot of time on your hands. I feel bad for you-you seem shallow and superficial-so def go with a house that is doing the same this week-you’ll fit right in

By: Damn
#3by:    

I watched a group get all hyped up for a picture then immediately stop smiling and walk away.

By: Fake news
#4by:    

DG themes are not original at all but girls have been decked out and the house looks great. Their rush team must have gotten it in their head to step it up

By: rush gal
#5by:    

So you base your whole opinion on Instagram posts?

By: Um
#6by:    

Phi mu has been standing out to me I loved their themes

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.