facebook

harsh but true sorry

by:    

everyone who is actually a student at ole miss and is a part of greek life knows aoii is bottom house. they are the least desired by pnms and the least wanted to swap with by the fraternities.

Posted By: wrong
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Okay Aphi calm down.

By: Take a break
by: Lol   

Congrats troll, you waited 25 min to answer your own post this time!

By: Lol
by: Full time job   

@lol lives on this site. Ready to comment at a moments notice. Trolling is so time consuming!

By: Full time job
by: True   

You’d know all about living on this site wouldn’t you babe? @ Full time job

By: True
by: Hooray!   

Oh good! another troll to communicate with, I too stay on GR all day every day. I think bash everyone also, it gives me a sense of purpose!

By: Hooray!
by: ^^   

Yes! All I wanna do is bash alpha phi daily because I'm obsessed with destroying them! I want to ruin their lives

By: ^^
by: Troll away   

Finally we get the mommies and Bama talking to each other.

By: Troll away
by: Sorry loser    

Being a mom would require a man to pay attention to me, and I can’t do that. No houses wanted me at Cal State Fullerton so I couldn’t even be a sorority girl either. I will stay here and the other schools I troll until my mom kicks me out of her basement! Go see all the time I’m spending on Alabama’s page!!!!

By: Sorry loser
by: Sorry loser    

Being a mom would require a man to pay attention to me, and I can’t do that. No houses wanted me at Cal State Fullerton so I couldn’t even be a sorority girl either. I will stay here and the other schools I troll until my mom kicks me out of her basement! Go see all the time I’m spending on Alabama’s page!!!!

By: Sorry loser
#2by:    

guys make jokes about adpi

By: Curious
by: Adpi   

Yeah we know. It’s ok. Adpi does have some cute girls but when they tell guys that they are an adpi the usual response is “oh wow really you don’t look like an adpi”….

By: Adpi
#3by:    

Umm adpi is the bottom of the bottom lol

By: Who cares

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

You spelt APhi wrong. APhi is bottom of the bottom. Way down there on the bottom.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.